Friday, July 29, 2011

Rebecca Kiessling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRiD6MMFDDo

At the beginning of this video it is just Rebeca Kiessling talking about how she thinks pro life advocates saved her life by forcing her mother to have her against her will. She then goes on to say this.

(When speaking to the legislature)

" The reason why you get to hear from me today is because of those people who saved my life."

My Response:

I am really getting tired of hearing this over and over again from people like her. There are lots of poeple here today because of abortion. What about THOSE people Rebecca? It is because of people like me that THEY are here to speak.

(Rebecca)

" And actually four months ago twenty- two years from the day we met my birthmother and her husband legally adopted me. See I am a blessing to her. I have brought her healing."

My Response:

Not every rape induced pregnancy comes out to be a blessing. Alot of rape victims actually say that the availability of abortion was a blessing if not a GOD send. It is wonderful that your presence has brought her healing. It doesn't always work out that way though.

(Rebecca)

" People will say well don't you think it is a little extreme to force a rape victim to carry a rapist's baby?"

My Response:

I surely do. And most sensible people do also.

(Rebecca)

" Ok I am not the rapist's baby. He doesn't even know of my existence as in most cases."

My Response:

You most definetly are the rapist's baby. He forced your conception and birth. And from the description your mother gave to the police, you even look like him. Personality wise, you take after him in your need to control other people's private lives in order to feel like yours matters. And to a woman forcibly impregnated it most definetly IS the rapist's baby. It is his dna inside her all over again. She didn't ask for it to be there and for it to be created and to force her to have it is making him a part of her life forever. And what does him knowing of your existence have to do with whether or not he is your father? Considering how much you broadcast your conception around, I would not at all be surprised if he DOES know of you. Perhaps he even set out that day to forcibly impregnate a woman. This is actually  practiced in places like the SUDAN as a means of ethnic cleansing. Not saying your father was trying to change the ethnicity of the local town but I'm sure knowing he forced his victim to not only have carnal knowledge violently against her will but to become a mother would be something he would be very pleased with.

(Rebecca)

" And what an insult to all the victims who keep and raise their child to suggest to them that their child is the rapist's baby."

My Response:

Many would and do acknowledge that their child is indeed half of their rapist. It is not a reality they hide or deny. And there are rape victims who are pro choice who decide to keep the child. And if a woman freely chooses to have and raise the child, it can be argued that that child is hers since its birth was her choosing.

(Rebecca)

" I explain to people that whenever you identify yourself as being pro choice or when you make the rape exception that what that really translates into is you being able to stand before me, look me in the eyes and say " I think that your mother should have been able to abort you." Which is like saying " If I had my way you'd be dead right now."

My Response:

Is this for real? Are these legislators really going to let her get away with this emotional appeal strawman bullcrap? I can't believe they are just sitting back and taking this. Rebecca, the world did not start with your birth. It isn't about wanting you dead or wanting to have a vendetta against you. This issue is vast and has alot to it. For you to make such a simplistic statement that people should narrow down this issue to YOUR specific birth situation and ignore everyone and everything else is childish and stupid. And now, if I had my way you would not be dead. If I had my way your mother would not have been raped in the first place.


(Rebecca)

" And that is the reality with which I live."

My Response:

It is the reality which you have created in your own little warped mind. Your mother absolutely should have been able to abort. Just as mine should have. You are playing completely on existential crisis. No one is trying to devalue you or your life. Get over yourself.

That is all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment