Friday, July 29, 2011

Rebecca Kiessling Take 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNpRlczGHOw

A RESPONSE:

(When speaking about teh treatment towards her by her Jewish classmates)

" My classmates would remind me as I knew that I wasn't really one of them. And they called me names. And I felt like I was outside of GOD's grace, outside of GOD's favor. And if I could just meet this birth family I could find out where I fit into this world."

My Response:

This explains alot. It was the setup for what happened after she found out the details of her conception. After she learned of her conception, her first thought was concerning her own self worth. Her childhood pretty much cemented in her mind that she was worthless.

(Announcer Speaking)

" She decided to find out who her birthparents were and why they put her up for adoption.'

My Response:

I find it also telling even after her mom was denied a legal abortion, she didn't keep her. My guess is because it would have been too painful. That thought is somewhat skimmed over in this video.

(When asking the caseworker about the lack of info about her birthfather)

" And so I asked her was my mom raped? And she said yeah I didn't want to tell you."

My Response;

One can still see the devastation in Rebecca's face when telling this. It is quite evident this still bothers her and that she is motivated by her lack of self worth.

( When speaking of her father)

" She filled me in on some pretty horrific details that I was totally unequipped to hear."

My Response:

How awful.

( Announcer)

" After that, Rebecca's self image was even worse than before."

My Response:

It is telling that her self image was bad before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment