Monday, August 29, 2011

WOW.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4hauS77hD4&feature=relmfu

"Would you like to inspire your audience to do something positive about the negatives in their lives?"

Sure do. And I work towards that every day.

" Or would you like to reach people with a real message that is life changing?"

Yes. Get to the point.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " Negative voices almost destroyed my life."

I would venture to say they won. You now live your life in the shadow of your conception. Working tirelessly to shame and exploit women in difficult circumstances to assuage your guilt about your birth.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " I discovered in 2005 that I was conceived when 8 men attacked my mother."

That would be undoubtedly hard to learn.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " What could have been the end of my life has now become the catalyst for realizing my purpose."

I am taking it your purpose is subjugating rape victims thru fear and intimidation? Because that is what you do.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " My passion is to set people free thru forgiveness and right thinking."

Right thinking being that women should accept their role in life as baby makers because they were attacked by maniacs. You don't want to set anyone free. You are all about bondage. If there is ANYONE you are trying to "set free" it is yourself. Setting yourself free from the self imposed prison of existential crisis.

(JUDA SPEAKING) "GOD has a plan for each one of us. He knows you by name, he knows every hair on your head."

I do believe GOD can use anyone's life for good.

(JUDA SPEAKING)  " It doesn't matter where you began because look around no one can tell where you came from."

Agreed.

She then goes on to speak at length about how she wants to set people free from despair. Very strange considering on her abortion videos she regularly tells women who post about their non regretted abortions that they should feel sad and guilty.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " Children are a blessing period. And so what if, when this woman, who has been raped and has gone thru this horrible horrible torture, what if GOD looked down at her and said 'Oh my heart breaks. I'm gonna give her a baby. Maybe that would make it better."

WOW, just WOW. You think EVERY rape victims that is impregnated thinks that way? And it is just sick to think GOD uses rape as an instrument of blessing.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " This is my hearts passion, that people would know they have freedom."

I don't believe that for a second. Your hearts passion is to soothe your wounded psyche over the circumstances of your conception.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " I am exposing the voices that try to destroy us all."

And I count you in those voices that are threatening to destroy. Which is why I am working to expose YOU.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " If we evolved how come we arn't getting all upset because there is a dead dog on the road. How come you don't see those evolutionists jump out of the car and say oh there's my grandfather. Stop the traffic."

WOW again. You know NOTHING of evolutionary theory do you? JEES LOUISE. And I have seen PLENTY of people get upset over dead dogs lady. I really hope you arn't a pet guardian. And what is with the theatrics? You are just like the others in your "rape conceived caucas." Attention whores to the max.

(JUDA SPEAKING) " Maybe I am worthless, maybe I was a mistake. But then I knew I had given my life to CHRIST and it had to be worth something."

I agree that your life is worth something. All of our lives are. But this quote of yours is SOOO telling. You want to talk about exposing? Well, you just did. This is all about your sense of worthlessness. THAT is why you do what you do by stamping out abortion rights.

(JUDA SPEAKING)  " I'm Juda Myers, conceived in rape, living with purpose."

This is so sad. You have made your whole identity as being the result of rape. And because you are hurt by that knowledge you work to end the rights of rape survivors to reclaim their rights to dignity by not being subjected to another life changing event. Way to be full of yourself and what a great way to 'release the captives'. BLECH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment