Monday, August 29, 2011

The Mel Gibsons of Anti Choice: " Birth me bitch cause I deserve it!!

http://www.choicetolive.com/welcome-abortion-survivors

"If you are reading this, YOU are a survivor!"

I am a survivor of many things, but abortion isn't one of them.

"Thank God every day for giving you a mother who allowed you to be born! Thank your mother for allowing you to be born! "

What if a person doesn't believe in GOD? Who should they be thanking then? And did GOD make a mistake by giving aborted embryos the wrong type of mother? I thank my mom every day but not for birthing me. I thank her for being her.

"It doesn't matter whether you were born before Janary 22, 1973 or when your state legalized child sacrifice."

All anti choicers have is emotional rhetoric and emotional appeals. And you want to know what I DO give thanks every day for? That I live in a country where I am free to make my own choices.

"Since some who favor legalized abortion talk about back alley abortions prior to legalized infanticide, YOU could have been one of them."

It isn't only pro choicers who talk about illegal abortions. And I love how you just totally gloss over the horror that a back alley abortion can and does entail. Yes, my mom COULD have had an abortion. It didn't happen though. So what if it had?

"If you were born AFTER January 22, 1973, you should be even more thankful. UNLIKE more than 45 million fellow human beings, YOUR right to life was actually acknowledged."

Considering many post- roe people have had abortions, your argument doesnt stand. And my rights were acknowledged. That is why it was legalized in the first place. Because society finally started to acknowledge that women were more than baby factories. That they deserved more out of life.

You FAIL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment